Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at getting a tuner soon... I want full access to the ecu, what do I need? What company? Ive seen sct running around but I want full control over everything.... I know cobb makes an acess port thats what im looking for...

·
FF Affiliate
31,164 Posts
SCT makes the Pro Racer Package , do you have tuning experience? It isnt easy to do and even harder with DBW and the newer Foci

I do all custom tuning and can do you a custom tune and you get free tune updates as you add more mods

Tom

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
This is something that's been on my mind lately.

I'd like to have ONE throttle mapping that works as one would expect a throttle to. Not have it lag differently cold/hot, ac/no ac ... and get rid of the idle-at-2500RPM feature when cold.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts

I'd like to have ONE throttle mapping that works as one would expect a throttle to. Not have it lag differently cold/hot, ac/no ac ... and get rid of the idle-at-2500RPM feature when cold.
Sounds nice, but from trying to drive older vehicles when you don't have a working high idle system I know it can be a real PITA to attempt.

·
FF Affiliate
31,164 Posts
How much is it?
The Pro Racer software is 349.00 and you have to have a xcal4 flasher to load the tunes so your looking at 768.00 shipped

The xcal4 flasher with a full custom tune and free tune updates is 429.00 and 20.00 for shipping , that comes with free tune updates as you add more NA mods

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
31,164 Posts

If your talking about your 2011 Focus one of my custom tunes should be able to do that

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts