Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all ,

I finally got my tune, Cause damb. The car is a whole different car now. The jitters are all but gone and it actually sounds nicer now. Just more refined. I went with waynes tune. What have I been missing. SCT 2 rocks. Best bang for the buck. Its no cobra still, But deffenitly nicer to drive.[?|] [?|] [thumb]

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah, I see said the blind mouse. I stand corrected. Thank you dussin

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Well I didn't get the extended plan because I didn't feel it was nessicary. The last tune he sent me is great! And I don't think it can get better than that. So no reason to buy another 6 months.

Moe-van I dunno where you live but near me a dyno tune is gonna cost at least 200 probably more towards 300-400. And thats without buying hardware.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I've had mine dyno tuned by Wayne and compared to what I had via email, he was only to get just a bit more out of the car (we are talking maybe 5 hp/torque), so he is pretty dead on with what he sends out.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I am afraid to take mine to a dyno, since there is only like 4 SVT's were I live, and I don't think they will do a good job. Besides they just got the dyno like a month ago, so I am sure they aren't that experienced with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.