Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tom,
My paypal cleared back on September 12th. Can I at least get a tracking number?
There is a gentleman in a thread below who paid you on the 16th and is claiming he already knows you shipped it to him. I would value at least a tracking number for my product or some communication.
Thank you very much for any help
-Brian

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
you could go check your local post office if you have a small mailbox. usually when i get packages the leave that lil orange card and sometimes flies away cuz that lil piece of tape doesnt hold it to your door good enough.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Well I know that Tom has been having alot of issues with the SCT Software, the Dongle (sorta like a security key) for the software wasnt working and I was there Friday when the new one arrived and it would only let him access about 1/2 of the software and had him locked out of the other half..... after about 3 hours on the phone to SCT I think they finally got it to work.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I know that Tom has been having alot of issues with the SCT Software, the Dongle (sorta like a security key) for the software wasnt working and I was there Friday when the new one arrived and it would only let him access about 1/2 of the software and had him locked out of the other half..... after about 3 hours on the phone to SCT I think they finally got it to work.
Ok thanks,
It'd just be nice to get some sort of update or E-Mail, especially wondering why the other member somehow already knows his tracking number? I'm definitely not trying to flame but I can't lie I'm a bit concerned. I just don't seem to ever have good luck with internet purchases [scratch]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tom,
When I last talked to you, you informed me that I would have my tune to me by this weekend. It has still not arrived. You said to contact you if it did not arrive so that's what I'm doing. Any information would be appreciated. My money cleared with you on Friday September 12th.
Thanks,
-Brian

1 - 7 of 7 Posts