Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have any suggestions on where i could get a tune for a jrsc, and how much it would cost. i have a diblo chip that is suppose to have a tune on it for the sc but i dont trust the guy that sold it to me any more, is there any way to get that tune checked to see.

also how much does it cost to get the ecu retuned by ford racing?

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will it hurt my car to run it with the sc if the tune is rong. its quit a way from where i live to a dyno.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Actually, with the JRSC...cant you just make something to keep the diverter valve (or whatever the blow-off valve thingy is called) stay open all the time?

That way he would never get into any real boost... [???:)]

meh...get it towed, just to be safe.

·
Supercharged
3,276 Posts
Or he could just buy the big boost kit which allows him to run the Ford performance tune. They did extensive testing on it.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes i would like to do that because i dont have the time or the money for a dyno tune but i dont need the whole kit, i already have the pulley and injectors and maf all i need is a belt and the tune. is there any way that i could get that tune without buying the whole kit?

·
Supercharged
3,276 Posts
tls_bmx said:
yes i would like to do that because i dont have the time or the money for a dyno tune but i dont need the whole kit, i already have the pulley and injectors and maf all i need is a belt and the tune. is there any way that i could get that tune without buying the whole kit?
the belt yes. The tune from Ford, I don't know, I would ask a tech on here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts