Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new Turbo Tech Racing intake manifold For Sale:

One of a kind for MK3, unfortunatly it showed a 20hp loss in HP after a certain RPM on Toms dynojet.. same with a Cosworth knockoff machined to fit the MK3. Most were sent back and destroyed, however I still have mine (Can look in Vendor reviews, TTR racing for the backstory).

I have freinds in the racing and custom performance scene that looked at it and they said it's a design that works good under boost pressures, will not perform great under vacuum of a NA engine. That said, with aftermarket cams and a ported and polished head, I think this could be a good poweradder.

Will part with it for $300US plus shipping or may trade it for 2013 NA lowering springs, 2013 projector headlights, or other parts.

*note* Throttle body opening size is compatible with 63mm ecoboost throttle body
*note* Will require some custom intake work to work with the relocated new throttlebody location and angle

Comes with intake manifold, Throttlebody mounting plate, port gaskets, instructions, PCV Hose, PCV blockoff plug if you want to do PVC delete.

a. TTR Intake manifold
b. Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
c. Price $300US + shipping from Western Canada
d. Pics to come, Pictures supplied are not mine but to give idea of what it looks like and how it looks installed
e. Dominic Curtis
f. Contact: PM please or email [email protected]

Attachments

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLD, lock her up, Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts