Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Never seen that before but beware. It says its "high quality" but for the price they're asking make sure its made from uruathane and not fiberglass. $500 for only a front bumper seems a little steep doesnt it? Even wings west doesnt ask that much (approx $350)? I say rip off either way.....

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
looks pretty damn similar to the xenon front end. in any case, i had heard about this a while ago, and thought it would look more like the si kit that they have released, which i kinda liked. this, on the other hand... eh, not a fan.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I don't like it either. Kinda looks ugly.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I don't like how that one part covers up part of the headlights. Other then that it looks okay.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still interesting...

i dunno, they don't seem to block a useful area of the headlight. any refracted light that comes out of that little triangle of headlight (created when you continue the top arc of the grille across) doesn't seem like it would hit the road.

i think this particular style was striking to me because it seems to be inspired by the "new edge" design of the focus itself; many of the body kits try to soften the hard edges with curves that i don't think are appropriate with the design of the car.

maybe it's just me. i'll never actually get around to convincing myself to unbolt perfectly good parts from my car anyway, so i'll probably be stuck with a stock (or stock tinted) focus until parts start needing to be replaced. :p

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
doesnt look TOO bad to me, the part that covers the headlights up i dont like either

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
It's only the bumper, there isn't side skirts or a rear bumper with that. Focus Central sells it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I like it also. It looks real smooth and thats what i like.
The price is a little high though.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I agree with others - its unfortunate that the lights are covered up cause the rest of the bumper is sweet.

·
Registered
276 Posts
That is a very interesting design, but I dont really like the way it kind of pinches off the grill from the headlights...looks kinda cheezy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts