Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods any desire to have a Sticky Thread dedicated to TSBs? It would be nice to have one continually updated thread with TSB info.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it'd be in the technical forum....
I didn't see a sticky thread for 2012+ Focus TSBs in the tech forum. I really don't care of it's here or there but it would be nice to have one. Maybe I'm spoiled from years of owning Mustangs and having them but then again the SHOForum.com has one for the Taurus so why not us! :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
well there's a dedicated 2012 Ford Focus problems thread there :p we can turn it into a TSB thread.

supposedly a guy there said his dealer told him there was a TSB update coming in September to address the transmission issues.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What we need is someone who has access to the Ford system to post the TSB information as it's released. They most likely would be the owner of the thread. Unless they want to remain anonymous and pass the info to me and I'll post. I was just surprised there wasn't one yet.

·
Registered
671 Posts
the forum for that would probably be Blue Oval lotta guys who work for Ford post there. That's where I go for most of my info, dunno if you've been there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts