Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this se as a gift already paid off and I really don't know where to start because when I look up anything on upgrading it just shows me rs or st's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go for a 63mm mustang throttle body. And if you want you could do a big mouth intake as well. You could do headers as well.
I'll check out the
Go for a 63mm mustang throttle body. And if you want you could do a big mouth intake as well. You could do headers as well.
I'll check out the mustang throttle body i think for exhaust I wanna get a high flow cat with a master flow system?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
The converter is part of the exhaust manifold. Fswerks makes the best exhaust options.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'll check out the

I'll check out the mustang throttle body i think for exhaust I wanna get a high flow cat with a master flow system?
Go check out obx headers for high flow headers and then in my opinion check out the awe tuning touring exhaust its not extremely loud like the high flow catless one they make

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus Sedan, Deep Forest Green Satin, Custom intake and Exhaust
5 Posts
So I got this se as a gift already paid off and I really don't know where to start because when I look up anything on upgrading it just shows me rs or st's
Best I've done with mine is replace the air filter with one from amazon, red one, resonator delete makes it flow better as well

·
Registered
2013 Focus Titanium and 2012 Focus Titanium
6 Posts
Do a snorkel delete and cut the little rubber flap out under the snorkel, there is a thread on here on how to do the snorkel delete and I can try to show you what to cut. Will add pictures in a bit, although I am working off of a 13 Focus so the front end is different

·
Registered
2013 Focus Titanium and 2012 Focus Titanium
6 Posts

2nd and 3rd image are of the flap on the drivers side (identical on the passenger side)

Doing just the snorkel is pretty useless due to the fact that no air can get to the inlet so I took the rubber flap out underneath the snorkel (as it is on the 13 focuses) instructions on how i did it are on the last image there is a piece in the center of the rubber that attaches to the bumper that I just cut halfway down. And used a flat head to hold the shroud by the hood release up, you can’t go back after you do this so do it at your own risk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts