Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this se as a gift already paid off and I really don't know where to start because when I look up anything on upgrading it just shows me rs or st's

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Go for a 63mm mustang throttle body. And if you want you could do a big mouth intake as well. You could do headers as well.
I'll check out the
Go for a 63mm mustang throttle body. And if you want you could do a big mouth intake as well. You could do headers as well.
I'll check out the mustang throttle body i think for exhaust I wanna get a high flow cat with a master flow system?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The converter is part of the exhaust manifold. Fswerks makes the best exhaust options.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'll check out the

I'll check out the mustang throttle body i think for exhaust I wanna get a high flow cat with a master flow system?
Go check out obx headers for high flow headers and then in my opinion check out the awe tuning touring exhaust its not extremely loud like the high flow catless one they make

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus Sedan, Deep Forest Green Satin, Custom intake and Exhaust
5 Posts
So I got this se as a gift already paid off and I really don't know where to start because when I look up anything on upgrading it just shows me rs or st's
Best I've done with mine is replace the air filter with one from amazon, red one, resonator delete makes it flow better as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts