Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... to no avail.. -any ideas, who has em? (I'd like to put about 100 miles on a rental before purchase) -thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
Had one on a business trip a couple of weeks ago. I rented through Enterprise. I was totally frustrated with it though, it was an SE with the my key options turned on.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I have heard Enterprise has them as well.

·
Registered
781 Posts
friend of mine rented one on a recent trip to san fancisco, enterprise. and it did have the mykey functions on and wouldn't let him drive over 65mph. his wife laughed at his frustration, she didn't mind going "slow".

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yeah, Enterprise has them. My friend works for them locally and I got to play in an SEL and am now jealous of the center section and it's altered layout that makes my SE feel less cool. If I were you I'd see if you could make friends with an Enterprise employee and see if they can get the MyKey turned off for you.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enterprise yes! They have them and will call me once avail.. - I will post impressions after my rental test drive!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Alamo has them, almost snagged one last week in DC - got a mega crappy Nissan Sentra instead - was one of the worst car interiors I've ever experienced.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Alamo has them, almost snagged one last week in DC - got a mega crappy Nissan Sentra instead - was one of the worst car interiors I've ever experienced.
The GF had a '06 Sentra and it was a good car. After riding in the back seat of a '09 or '10 Sentra she decided she was replacing the '06 with a non Sentra. Off topic - She now has a '09 Corolla S.

I have thought about renting a Fiesta and a '12 Focus to see the difference (other than size).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts