Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all.

I got a 2012 focus SEL in October. The radio didn't work (was already advised to grab a new ACM, am going to in the morning), but when I was in forscan scanning codes, I got a whole bunch of codes relating to modules not being able to talk to the IPC or BCM.

the codes:

Codes from BCM:
  • Code: B11DB - Battery Monitoring Module A
  • Code: U0010 - Medium Speed CAN Communication Bus
  • Code: U0018 - Medium Speed CAN Communication Bus (-) shorted to Bus (+)
  • Code: U0155 - Lost Communication With Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Control Module
  • Code: U0164 - Lost Communication With HVAC Control Module
  • Code: U0199 - Lost Communication With Door Control Module A
  • Code: U0200 - Lost Communication With Door Control Module B
  • Code: U2101 - Control Module Configuration Incompatible (this popped up after I had enabled DRL's and turned off the alarm)
from IPC:
  • Code: U0073 - Control Module Communication Bus A Off
  • Code: U0140 - Lost Communication With Body Control Module (also under HVAC, GPSM, DDM, PDM, PSCM, PAM, ABS, and SASM)
  • Code: U0200 - Lost Communication With Door Control Module B
  • Code: U0121 - Lost Communication With Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Control Module A
  • Code: U0151 - Lost Communication With Restraints Control Module
  • Code: U0101 - Lost Communication with TCM
From APIM
  • Code: U0155 - Lost Communication With Instrument Panel Cluster (IPC) Control Module
I'm assuming it's a grounding related issue SOMEWHERE. do all of these error codes help narrow down (even remotely) what I should look at first? My HVAC works fine, haven't noticed any issues with anything on my doors, anti lock brakes work fine, and I don't have any DSG issues (...yet, I know that's an eventuality. I'm prepared to do a MTX75 swap. I think it's on it's original transmission going by carfax even after 156K miles) .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts