Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I'll be busy this weekend or I'd be down for a meet. I probably wont' make it to a meet until the one on the 24th.

But where in Olathe are you? Ever see a brown/black ZX3 rolling around? That was me until my tranny blew. I'm now working on a Twighlight blue ZX3 hoping to be back on the road tomorrow.

You'll usually see me rolling around 119th - 135th area. Honk if you see me!

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
man ive been seeing alot of focus out lately in the area we need to have gtg's so we can all meet. got next to someone sweet a$$ Red Saleen about a mouth ago

·
Registered
629 Posts
yeah i am not sure if i am going to make it to the meet on the 24th either. I think it would be awesome to have a local meet for just the kc guys/girls. I am free tomorrow (Friday) if anyone wants to meet up.
troy i really like the new look!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
tomorrow i live at 119 and pflumn general area,im going wit a bunch of guys to go take pics of our cars and stuff,i will be at switzer and 135 sonic at 9pm tomorrow if anyone wants to come up

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
^^lol, I hear ya.

I may roll up to that Sonic if I have time. I'm not far from there, and I love that twisty road between there and 127th. Very Autobahn-esque

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
hey if you wanna meet up anytime today ill be around im just gunna clean my car today becuase i was out on gravel roads last night so just give me a call at 913-669-5346

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
i could prolly do somethin tomorrow afternoon after work. not sure about tonight (don't really dig the sonic scene anymore).

btw if you're lookin for any ideas for your 10 let me know. i've got a 09 coupe ive done some stuff to if you wanna see it and have plenty of other ideas for it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
ah well give me a call im just hanging out, im up for whatever i just said sonic cuz i thought everyone knew were it was at we can meet somewere else, and hell yea id love to see it

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
aight. Got the ok from the wife. I'll see ya at sonic about 9

·
Registered
629 Posts
i will be there shortly after 9.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
ah went pretty well both your cars are awesome gave me some good ideas for mine,we need to figure out a meet so we can get a lot of poeple from the kc area

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
ya i wanted to be there, just way to short notice

·
Registered
40 Posts
I guess there is no club last active post was in 2010, lets see if there are enough people in Kansas City to even form a club.

Everyone from Kansas City area check in!

41 - 60 of 61 Posts