Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes Crossley Customs does paint work. We are a one stop shop capable of anything and everything and we are at a dealership so everything is Ford Certifiable. You can check us out on facebook. Search for Crossley Customs.

·
Registered
629 Posts
that sounds like my kinda shop. lol
and what kind of a deal do you think we could get on getting some paint work do?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Depends on what all you need done. I am sure we can work something out. [woot]
so i take it that you work there?
and i have all the supply's to do the paint work that i need done i just need some where to shoot it at.

·
Registered
28 Posts
so i take it that you work there?
and i have all the supply's to do the paint work that i need done i just need some where to shoot it at.
Yeah I work at the dealership. I do not work in the body shop or anything like that though. I don't know if they will let you shoot it here. But might cut you a huge break on everything if you supply the parts. We do use a few outside vendors though. Like I said I dunno. It would be something I could look into for you.

·
Registered
629 Posts
yea if you could check into that for me that would be awesome. and I think that we should get a meet together soon. I don't know if any of you guys are planning on going to the mid-west meet in Columbia at the end of June but it should be a good turn out and we might be able to bring a few new members into the club.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah i was gonna go once they get a date set. I would like to see what we could get started just in the KC Area and since he has been looking for parts and shit for me he said he had no issues sponsoring us in a sense. We just need to figure out exactly what we are looking for and go from there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
yea if you could check into that for me that would be awesome. and I think that we should get a meet together soon. I don't know if any of you guys are planning on going to the mid-west meet in Columbia at the end of June but it should be a good turn out and we might be able to bring a few new members into the club.
were you at kctrends awhile back and a kid asked you about your car?

·
Registered
629 Posts
yes we could definitely ask the other member if they would like to join. but before we start getting to many members we need to make some decisions. Like the name, what all the club is going to do and be involved in.
Here are some things that i found on the web that i think are important to a car club.

Determine what you want your club to be about. A typical club will focus on only one type of car or model. Then expand or limit the club model to involve an "age" of vehicle (Classic, New), or type of vehicle (car, truck, motorcycle). This feature is very important because participants will join based on their interest in this aspect of the club.The purpose of a car club is to meet with other folks who enjoy the same things as you do.

Find a place to meet. A club can meet in front of a house, in a restaurant, or at a commercial property that allows for the gathering of cars. When you are ready to host the first meeting your car club will you be ready to attract members.

Get the word out to the public about the new club. Post a notice at the local auto parts store or speed shop. A notice should include the name of the club, the focus of the club, and the contact information. Car clubs that include updated information online, with a website, have a better membership sign-up return and retain members longer. With or without the Internet, a new car club must let others know about what's going on, and the best way to do that is through the auto parts stores in town.

Hold a meeting for club members and potential club members to attend. Members should meet together at least four times a year. In order to have a club that manages members dues appropriately, the club should have an agreement regarding rules and regulations of events and members. The best way to work these issues out is at the first four meetings. By year's end the club should be sanctioned and accredited by a national club association by becoming a member of the larger group. The national clubs can help inform local members on good club management.

Produce a grand event for your new club members and potential club members to attend. A car show gives everyone a reason to spruce up their entry and get ready to have fun. Awards, foods, entertainment and prizes are all a part of a car show and each can help the club grow. The car show can be a monetary boom or bust depending on the production. Having a well-managed car show a few times a year can make the club not only sustainable but profitable.

·
Registered
629 Posts
have not heard anything from you guys in a couple of days. if anyone is planning on going down to kc trends tonight i am going to try and make it there around 7 or so. might be a good chance for us all to meet up

·
Registered
629 Posts
yes i think that also. any focus will be fine but that is where we stop at what kind of car get is the club.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts