Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, me and buddy are tring to get bob allen ford to sponser us. but we really wanna get a club together. is there anyone really intrested?

·
Registered
28 Posts
This and focaljet are prolly the best sites for it....besides word of mouth. The only reason is I work for a Ford dealership so they might frown on it but we can work it out. Are you trying to get them to do anything special? I might be able to talk to our aftermarket mgr about putting our name on it and getting us a "special rate" on things. I dunno just an idea, me and him are pretty good friends.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I would be interested in a "local" focus group.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sure, ill look them up im sam mccoy so when they add me,ask around im not on focal jet but would you like to put something on it?

·
Registered
28 Posts
cool cool what time you guys open till?
Ill be here for about 30 more min. But we are open til 9. But you want to come when our MGR is here. I talked to him and he is cool with it as long as we put his shops logo on our cars. They are fairly small stickers.

Let me know if you want to pursue it further.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
sure man. i wanna see if we can acually get it done. i was gunna come up today but family things got in the way, im gunna hopefully be there around three,whats your name so i know who to ask for?

·
Registered
28 Posts
sure man. i wanna see if we can acually get it done. i was gunna come up today but family things got in the way, im gunna hopefully be there around three,whats your name so i know who to ask for?

Hey our guy was gone today anyway so it would have been hard haha. He said he is cool with sponsoring us depending on what all we want. He just asked that we put one of the stickers on his car. That is all he needs, let me know what you want to do and feel free to text me 816-820-2529. Name is Drew.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I'm in, I'm married and have a two year old but I will see what I can do and attend if there is enough heads up when things are happening

·
Registered
629 Posts
i would love to see a focus group in the KC area! I'm down!
What are we going to call the club?

·
Registered
629 Posts
I think that we all should come up with a name or two and then we all vote on it.

And what is this shop that is going to sponsor us?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts