Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's crazy but I'm trying to swap MFT to my non MFT 2013 Focus. Just wondering if there's anyone ever done it before, cause a little feedback might help me a lot. I got all the stuff that needed but the wiring just a bit confuse. So I get the whole car wiring in case it might be needed to support further installation.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So far the dash command works fine, but to be able for optimal use, we have to set in a complete detail as complete as possible in the setting option like the gear ratio, weight of the car, and many more. You might be able to find it in the car manual but mostly I found eat from people's forum.

·
Registered
297 Posts
So far the dash command works fine, but to be able for optimal use, we have to set in a complete detail as complete as possible in the setting option like the gear ratio, weight of the car, and many more. You might be able to find it in the car manual but mostly I found eat from people's forum.

Gear ratio, I have them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
did you ever manage to do this? I am considering the same thing but cant find any helpful information.

I have a 2013 focus st and have the non MFT 4.2" screen without nav. I want to upgrade to the MFT 8" with nav. Is this possible? does dab still work? steering wheel controls? voice command etc.

please can you attach some links and clarify if theres any changes in wiring or just basic plug and play

1 - 8 of 8 Posts