Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am searching Ebay but I haven't found exactly what I am looking for. I want TRUE pure clear and chrome housing side marker replacement... anyone know where they could be had? And of you that have some already can you post pics please?

thanks! [thumb]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
What do you mean by 'true' pure clear and chrome housing side markers? The only ones that are really out there are the ones on ebay. APC sells some but I don't think they are the ones your looking for.

Do you have any pics of the ones your looking at? Are they completely clear (the housing lens) and assuming you don't want that frosted look.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Newedge used to have them, try there. It's where I got mine and I think that is what you are looking for

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I mean by true clear is similar in style and looks to the factory headlight housing. so many aftermarket lights LOOK aftermarket...I was trying to find something that looked more stock.

And what exactly is "new edge?" I tried to find it on google and newedge.com and all I found was stuff about networks.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
^^ what he said, yes. Alot of the parts actually for the 00-04 work on all the focus models out there right now......

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yep I just put one old one off my 04 on my wifes 06

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again guys. Sorry for the REALLY newbie questions... I know they must seem so obvious and simple to you guys...give me a month and I'll have it all down pat [thumb]

·
Registered
130 Posts
I actually just got off the phone with Tony from NewEdge. I sent an email reqeusting a shipping quote, then phoned him using Skype (to avoid long distance charges), and as soon as I mentioned what i was looking for, he already knew my name, because he had just pulled up my email and was working on finding a price quote.

I'll definitely be ordering a pair from him. I'll try to let you know when I recieve them.

Cheers.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
got mine on e-bay... installed today.. look GREAT... you can see em in my post below [thumb]

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I have ordered a few things from tony, they will be there before you know it.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
I have the ones pictured from Newedge and they look fantastic, really go well with my HID housing. They have never leaked or had moisture build up. I had some of the clody looking clears on my old Focus and they would get some moisture in there from time to time. Just wanted to let you that are thinking of ordering that if you get the ones from Tony D you are getting very high quality lenses.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got them from NEwEdge as well. Very happy with them. Look great...very OEM looking [thumb]

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
I've got a set I'm going to be selling soon since I'm going for a black look and getting rid of all chrome on my car.

PM me if you are interested, I'll sell em to ya for cheap.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just got mine earlier this week. I'm really liking the look of them. Still need to get the chrome covered bulbs, though.

Cheers.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Those look nice! I need to swap out the corner markers too...I did go with the "silver" bulbs in the front turn signals. HUGE improvement in appearance, imo...really cleaned up the front end.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts