Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i should be gettin my exhaust sumtime this week...but im gonna order another part soon n this time over the phone...but cant decide wut i want..wut part under $200 frees up a decent amount of h.p...i wanna feel sumtin tho.....n im also gonna order the new FF mag since NH sucks n non of the bookstores have it

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
aight...should i get a intake next..thinking of volant....or a t.b or udp..n wut t.b n udp is good? i wanna feel sum more h.p n btw..does anyone kno how much whp a mbrp exhaust makes?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
dont get a t/b until you have an intake. if u have the cash, get the volant, it will open up more options for u like a ram air hood, t/b, maybe a 70mm maf (dont need yet though) if u dont have the cash just get UDP

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
FoRdFoCuZdRiVeR said:
ok i should be gettin my exhaust sumtime this week...but im gonna order another part soon n this time over the phone...but cant decide wut i want..wut part under $200 frees up a decent amount of h.p...i wanna feel sumtin tho.....n im also gonna order the new FF mag since NH sucks n non of the bookstores have it
i don't know how much they are seeling it shipped but i baught an extra one incase someone needed it $5 shipped is my price. BTW get the Volant u'll love more and more in the long run like Euro said. Think of the Volant like this a short ram intake screws a CAI and out popped the Volant [^]. As far as a Cat-back goes if i could do it over again i would have skipped te cat-back and went straight to the T/B. I'm finishing off my exhaust this summer or late spring i wish i would have waited and just di it all at once. Gains from a cat-back are really non existant until u have full exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts