Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I watched the new Tron for the first time last night.....easily jumped into my top 3 movies. I love it....a lot. I kinda of want to run that kind of theme with my car. Idk how yet. Silver, 2008 SE. Any suggestions for a new Tron theme :D?

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Money.......the more the better!
Just saying.
Black leather, led's and industrial mechanical look and your there

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hahah well I have a black interior so that'll work so far. I'll probably end up doing all this after the performance mods. maybe a flat black vinyl wrap on the whole car with some light blue glow-y areas?

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to somehow light up the creases down the side of our generation starting from the fender vents and moving into the "identity" disk or whatever on the trunk

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
well there are some options for lighting. check put oznium.com. they have a great selection. they do have surface mount lights that would look great at night, but will be visible during the day. if you can hide lights in non visible areas like under the edge of the hood or whatnot would give it a cleaner look, but my not follow the lines you would exaclty want.

fiberglass and molding may be your friend here. maybe make the disc that way and mold it to the trunk or possibly making "paths" down the body for hidden lights.

On a side note have you seen the origonal Tron as well?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mhmm the old Tron is awesome haha I love that movie. My dad worked on this new one so I can't believe it took me this long to see it! and I like your idea of lights under the hood..maybe in between the door jambs and trunk seals. This is something far far into the future too haha performance first. Then look.

That r8.....challenge accepted!

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Haha I love the torn movie and I've been thinking about doing the same thing! Me and my gd watched it this weekend and it was about the 4th time I've seen it, I was actually jammin derezzed in my car all day today haha it's the song that comes on when they start fitting in the club. I thought about getting the blud LEDs that go on your valve stems to simulate the light cycles wheels haha. Let's tron em out!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hahaha yea I need to buy the sound track for sure now ha I love Daft Punk under normal circumstances let alone an awesome movie haha

Now I want to be able to pull my Focus out of my pocket and dive into the street when I wanna drive away haha

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
we can light up the wheels. just need flexible waterproof lights and mount the stationary part of the hub so they light up the inside of the wheels. hardest part is mounting and keeping them clean

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Hahaha yea I need to buy the sound track for sure now ha I love Daft Punk under normal circumstances let alone an awesome movie haha

Now I want to be able to pull my Focus out of my pocket and dive into the street when I wanna drive away haha
That would be so badass!!!

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
we can light up the wheels. just need flexible waterproof lights and mount the stationary part of the hub so they light up the inside of the wheels. hardest part is mounting and keeping them clean
im going to try it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts