Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LAST POST # 69 (how long will they let it sit before it gets deleted?!?!?!

No this is just a forum for DIY stuff....

THE REST MOVED AS I DON'T WANT My complaining to reflect on Myfordfocus.com.... AS I am not associated with them.

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I'm sure you'll do some folks a service with your thread. Ray is the man btw. I've used his DIY for a few things myself.

·
Focus Enthusiast
365 Posts
what an ass! i want that x-box also! i am trying to get it now.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
um am i the only one thats lost here on this thread?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep! You had to be involved in the beginning!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
This is confusing......

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
oh, yeh i forgot when the MODS edit shtuf it doesnt say they did anymore, thats y i was confused

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just removed my resonator,and i noticed it left an opening, right UNDER the air filter. is that bad? Can i leave it like this? thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
dank said:
now ... what happened here ?

actually thats a picture of an experiment done with monkeys. the fake wire monkey you see in the background had food and water, and the soft monkey in the foreground was heated and obviously soft. they did an experiment to see what the monkeys would do when frightened or whatever, they'd always go to the warm, soft monkey... not the one that gave them food. interesting.... i guess it shows that creatures need more than just food and water, they need "cuddling"

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
inline_engine_lover said:
actually thats a picture of an experiment done with monkeys. the fake wire monkey you see in the background had food and water, and the soft monkey in the foreground was heated and obviously soft. they did an experiment to see what the monkeys would do when frightened or whatever, they'd always go to the warm, soft monkey... not the one that gave them food. interesting.... i guess it shows that creatures need more than just food and water, they need "cuddling"
you beat me to it, i saw the same experiment, but i had a better pic too

1 - 20 of 22 Posts