Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna start a car club with a website and all that, I know there is a couple regional car clubs, but I want this one to just be a local only thing. Anyone who wants to drive for meets is welcome.

Who is interested in this? It's not only gonna be for foci, but we're not gonna have any rice in the club either.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Im definitely in, u know me lol

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Turbofocus is in too

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool i'll try to get started on it soon, I'm gonna make it so you can have individual pages w/ a picture of your car and mods and whatnot. you'll all have to send me the information so I can make the profile for you.
probably won't be the *hottest* site around haha, but it'll be us and if anyone wants to lend their coding skills (I know basic HTML) then that'd be great. I would also be using geocities unless everyone wants to pitch in a lil bit for the monthly bill if we want no ads and more bandwidth.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
alright, i will talk with Scott (Turbofocus05) abt the info and have him send u some information asap.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey Steven,

I'm definitely in. I have done many websites and I know html stuff along with PHP/MySQL. I don't know when I can get a chance to make a website though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds like a deal to me! I know I haven't had a chance to meet you guys yet but this has been a REALLY busy couple weeks for me! I have been getting all my college $hit ready and working and helping my g/f get her stuff ready! I am def. in!

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got any ideas for names? I was thinking Carolina Tuners since we aren't just going to be a Focus club.... cool?

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Carolina Tuners sound like a good name for the group to me, but what does other people think.. make sure there arent other groups that have this same name too

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds good! Also you have to remember that includes North And South Carolina! or it could just be like CCT(Central Carolina Tuners) but I don't mind whatever Ya'll think!

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
It's perfect. Central Carolina Tuners... it covers the Triad and the Triangle (South Carolina is included cuz it's Carolina) lol.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, but the main idea is to have it just a local car club where the triad is as far west as it goes and jacksonville/fayetteville is as far south/east that it goes... just trying to keep it local so we won't be all strangers to eachother and we won't ever have to drive 4 or 5 hours for a meet, we can do variating locations ya know?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah! I am thinking that Oct. 31st you guys can come down to ECU for the halloween partyin! there are always parties down there though so ya know just lemme know if anyone wants to come down for halloween! So yeah i like the CCT name its pretty cool!

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm about to start going to Wake Tech but I dont know how much those guys party, I'm not much of a party guy myself but I'll go for the heck of it if I know someone and as long as they aren't getting smashed or somethin, lol

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Abt the group... Yeah I agree abt the triad being the far west, and fayetteville/jacksonville the far south/east, etc.. I can see your point, sonicbluezx3. Point taken :) CCT's going to begin!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts