Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see who is out an about in the triangle.
just post a reply if you are in or near the triangle. we will try to work out some logistics for some GTGs.

I'm in West Cary and drive a black zx3. lowered with a cervinis kit. red stripe on the hood.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Triangle (officialy) = Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill
but cary it within that territiry and is larger than chapell hill, so some poeple concider it Raleigh, Durham and Cary

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in Roxboro.....but i work in RTP aera in Durham NC

So you know Steven & Spakula??
I don't know anyone realy. I moved here in August.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

This is me.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
??? i'm not sure what your refering too. my car is black, with a red stripe.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Yeeah i know....I'm just saying i had never seen one like mine until i went to a G2G....I wish at times i had of known they made 4 doors...There is a guy here in my town with a 4-door...looks like he hasn't washed it since he bought it.

Just wondering why you didn't do the strip complete front to rear??

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just wondering why you didn't do the strip complete front to rear??
lazy/POOR mostly. My body shop was supposed to order the svt paintable ones... but his brother stole a bunch of the parts from the shop returned them to ford for cash and skiped town for mexico, (NO JOKE!). I didn't have time to wait for new ones and The body shop refused to prime, prep and paint the rough ones because they didn't think it would stick. since then i haven't had the time or money to get it done.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
since this thread has become a meet-greet here is a picture of my wife... roasting some guys foot, i mean fabing my dual exhaust...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

and here it is the back of the focus...

by the way the car in front of mine belongs to teh guy who lives in the historic apartment building to the left of teh picture(above the glass area) the glass area houses about 15 old cars. I lived in the same old building as him it was built around 18something. but all his cars are old euro cars, but no german. mostly citroneens and other rare cars he even drives around an old 2cv

he is one of the coolest car guys i have ever meet.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nice dual exhaust setup, and my hat's off to your wife good sir! One day I'm gonna have to learn how to weld myself.

That Citroen looks to be in amazing shape. I'd love to see some of the other ones he's got.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well that is not his, i would dare say his is better.
He is a strict keep it original guy, he does not belive in changing, unpdating, ect. he simply takes great pains to keep them in tip-top shape, but drives every one of them
he amazes me.
To be fair my wife only did part of it. A freind did most of teh work. Now the stripes where all her on the paint and i layed them out by eyeball.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Dang man, that's pretty cool... too bad there aren't more girls around like that.

You know this now, but I'm Steven. And this is my car:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What wheels are those?
oh and there are those women out there you just gotta keep your eyes open.

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
They are ST200's. I got them off ebay for pretty cheap right after I got the car.

I know there are, I probably don't look enough lol. You have any free nights anytime soon? You me and Shawn should meet up and chill for a bit. Not sure if you are into going to bars or not, if not we can do something different.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts