Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's really bad, like, if i come to a complete stop, it doesnt idle, it just acts like it's in neutral. and when im driving it just randomly shifts into neutral. and the shifts feel like the car hit a rock! and i dont even want to get into about how much it sucks in reverse, has anyone had any tranny problems? I am taking it to the dealership tomorrow, i hope it's covered under the warranty, the car only has like 22k miles on it. Anyone had this problem or can give me some input on it? like how long it'd take to fix everything? Thanks...

·
Registered
123 Posts
itll be covered under warranty unless they saw u were neutral droppin it or somin when they scan ur ecu.but if u have to get a whole new tranny like i did itll take a month or so,but if its just tranny work itll prolly depend on how bad off it is and whats busted.but i would say that when i got my new tranny after mine went kabooom its been better than ever.my new auto tranny is a nice peice of machinery and it has me now fallin in love with my focus all over again,so the wait will be worth it.but best of luck to ya man and just be sure not to take any crap from them bc they tried to give me some by hinting that it was my fault when i bought that car with a bad tranny.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have neutral dropped it a few times...by accident mostly...I hope it wont be too bad...

A MONTH!?!?! Jesus! I'll probably need a new tranny, the way it drives right now...im afraid if i drive too much then it'll fall out of the car!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts