Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have noticed lately on my 02 svt that rolling from first gear that it does not want to grab and get going. At first the problem wasnt bad i would just double pump the clutch and it would catch but then the other day the engine would rev all the way up to redline and the car would barley move in first gear, then it started in second gear doing the same thing. wanted to get on here to see if anyone has any idea of what is going on before I have to take it to someone. I am in the point loma area if someone would like to take a look at it too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok so i just got done test driving it and first and second gear still lag big time and then i lost all of the gears got out of the car restarted it and the gears came back and i barley got home taking it to ford tomorrow to have it checked out.

·
'Merica
1,701 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey man thanks for that link it was a money saver just got the clutch kit in so im taking it to the shop hopefully i should be back and running by friday

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha still cost me 700 for labor guys at bobs better way in mission valley ripped me off with labor they were trying to rip me off by charging me 935 for a new clutch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts