Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my first new Ford Focus in 2007 then in 2009 bought a new fusion in May I bought a new 2011 Focus and a 2011 Elantra well on Saturday traded in my 2011 Focus and 2002 Dodge full size conversion van for a brand new Ford Expedition. I promise focus I will be back!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
You won't get much love here for that move... but the Expo's are a sweet ride. Good luck with it. Post some pics.

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
The new Expeditions are awesome. They look like a proper SUV

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I will buy the ford focus hybrid in 2014

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw its only $112 to fill up :) $4 a gallon

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
oh boy lol my bros excursion fills up with 180 i believe

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I don't want to be rude but your car buying practices don't make sense to me...Why not just have bought that 2007 Focus and kept it until you bought the Expedition you'd of saved some money ya know.

·
Bunneh Fanatic
2,187 Posts
I don't want to be rude but your car buying practices don't make sense to me...Why not just have bought that 2007 Focus and kept it until you bought the Expedition you'd of saved some money ya know.
Shhhhh.... [shhh] He's helping the economy! [slap]

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Yea I was amused @ the KBB trade in value of my Focus
$11,250 trade and $13,030 private.. so roughly maybe $10k trade and $12k private?
and I paid $12,999 in October of 08..

Mind as well take advantage of the higher prices now

·
Registered
676 Posts
According to the latest Automotive News, 9-12-11, there will be a shortage of 1-3 year old used cars until end of 2013. The Bust of 2008 hurt car sales until this year, so supply of used 2008-10 car is going to be tight.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I totaled the 2007 bought the fusion next day needed a car was starting to have transmission problems with the fusion traded it for the focus had my windshield hit and needed to be replaced I won't keep a car with a replaced windshield bought the expedition

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
By the way I got $17200 for my 2011 focus SES real money and bought the expedition $600 under invoice plus incentives Every dealer out there was offering me $13000 for it. It had 12400 miles.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is not good as it week make new car prices increase.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is not good as it will make new car prices go up

According to Edmunds, there will be a shortage of 1-3 year old used cars until end of 2013. The Bust of 2008 hurt car sales until this year, so supply of used 2008-10 car is going to be tight.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I totaled the 2007 bought the fusion next day needed a car was starting to have transmission problems with the fusion traded it for the focus had my windshield hit and needed to be replaced I won't keep a car with a replaced windshield bought the expedition

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using FF Mobile
why won't you keep a car with a replaced windshiled?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I believe it to be UN safe and it messes with the integrity of the original windshield safety design

1 - 20 of 34 Posts