Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i held out a little longer on trading in my focus a couple of months ago,and im glad i did,i traded it in thursday for this,and i love it.im going to miss the focus,but i couldnt pass up on this deal.Sel fusion 2.3l with everyting but leather,which i didnt want anyways,not sure if im going to do anything to it,or just keep it the way it is[thumb]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Nice purchase, have fun with it. Do you know if any of the 2.3 aftermarket focus parts
will work with that 2.3 L fusion motor?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
is it stick?

and for gods sake,please, please paint over all the chrome.

·
Registered
759 Posts
big bling fanctor with all that crome, but those sedans are NICE looking

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
I heard the 2.3 fuzion were kinda sluggish though. Nice looking car though. Is it the 5 spd or the slushbox?

·
Registered
583 Posts
yah, i actually dont mind the chrome either. nice choice of car. I like the fusion's white is cute with some clear side markers. what the name of that new silver metallic color that ford has on that fusion, its like a green, blue light light gray. looks really good on the fusion's.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i actually like the chrome on it,and yes its automatic,but i wouldnt say its sluggish,it gets up and moves along pretty well.i get alot of looks in this car,even the audi and bmw peoples!oh yeah i think the chrome makes the car.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
'grats on the new whip, particularly liking the wheels.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Don't ever listen to these guys that say get rid of the chrome. It is called safety chrome in the motorcycle world. The more the better. Chrome is good. [8D]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
looks great, and just slap some nice dark tint on it, and yea i test drove the 2.3 and yea not that sluggish for an auto..

·
Jetsetter
6,656 Posts
tint is a must! congrads if i had to buy another car the fusion would be my choice, but a truck is next for me

·
Registered
715 Posts
hawtness. i agree on the tint idea though.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
If you hit a dear its going to shave it nice and close with that gillet mach 3 grill...lol im jk...nice car man, congrats!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts