Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there guys. Have my VIN and a projected build of week Oct 3 (TODAY...) I used a site to generate my window sticker but wonder if there is anything more I can do to follow production and/or delivery.
Thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
The dealer can keep you updated. Once the car is in transport, they can tell you where your car is (city) and if it's on rail or waiting to be transferred from rail to freight. They will also have an estimated day of delivery to the dealership.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
The window sticker gives you the exact build day (start). Your car is usually done in a couple of days. If you PM Natasha at FordCustomerService through this forum, she can tell you if and when your car is in transport. She can't give you tracking however once it is in transport.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see two dates on my sticker...one in bold on the bottom and one at the end of a bunch of numbers and letters beside the michigan assemb. plant info.
Thanks for the info guys

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I see two dates on my sticker...one in bold on the bottom and one at the end of a bunch of numbers and letters beside the michigan assemb. plant info.
Thanks for the info guys
The number that starts with a 1 or 2 up top should be followed by 2011 (year) and some more numbers that represent the date. Ignore the 1 or 2 that starts the #. For example, 120111006 would be Oct. 6 2011.

how do i find Natasha btw.
Thanks
Up by your name on login is private messages. Go there and send a new message to FordCustomerService. Natasha will get back to you. Wait until a couple of days after your build day though because she won't have any info as to if and when it shipped until after it is built.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
What website did you use to generate your window sticker?
Google or Bing or whatever "Research Maniacs Ford Window Sticker". That site will let you put in your VIN and pull up your window sticker pdf. Note that the window sticker will not be there until 6-7 days before your actual build date.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
That's why I love that my Dad works for Ford...it's just easier to ask him to look it up real quick for me for my new Ti. Last update my car was in Louisville, Kentucky, on it's way down here to Florida. ETA...one weeeeek =)
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 10 of 10 Posts