Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to go to orlando speedworld tonight. I have never been and I would like to test my driving abilities. Was just curious if any one was interested in going out there with me.

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
I thought test and tunes were on wens and fri? Id go but i work.....but make sure they have test and tune tonight

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Since I got a peak at my schedule for work, im off on wens night and im gonna head over from tampa to OSW. Maybe ill see u there.

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
Have fun guys, I would go but it sucks being broke [hihi]

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Its what, $15? i have a friend comin with me in his police interceptor, which is a few tenths faster than me! He'll be something to play with for any SVTs or highly moddified zx3s!

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
I know of two yellow SVT's here one is a member of the sight but rarely post. The other is a machnic at Greenway Ford.

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Ill prolly be heading back to OSW on wens night again, i got it off for a 2nd week in a row. How to see people this time :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
sooo, you going tonight? if so, I may go as well

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Ill be there, prolly between 630 and 7 ( i have to pick up a friend on UCFs campus and the class gets out at 6). I have am infra-red zx3 with the heat shield taken off of the stock exhaust manifold. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
738 Posts
sweet! I guess I'll go then seeing someone else will be there...

I'll be in the silver svt with black rims... it'll be the one running crappy times!

·
Registered
738 Posts
ok, so I'll definatly be there... bringing my big bro with me... lol

think you can make it mike?

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
Maybe, Ill try

·
Registered
352 Posts
I need to get myself out to the track, it seems like it'd be alot of fun...to bad I'm stuck working. Oh well in a few weeks I'll take a night off and show up out there after I get my exhaust installed...picking it up this friday [:)]

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Metal said:
I need to get myself out to the track, it seems like it'd be alot of fun...to bad I'm stuck working. Oh well in a few weeks I'll take a night off and show up out there after I get my exhaust installed...picking it up this friday [:)]
Borla?

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
What kind of exhaust are you getting Chris? [???:)]

1 - 20 of 43 Posts