Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a friend of mine and I were talking last night over some beers. We both realized we don't know of any race track locations. Besides from one drag strip in Newfoundland and a dirt track in Nova Scotia. So it got us wondering are there any good tracks in Canada. And more specifically are there any that anyone off the street can go to and screw around for the day. You know, like a track day?

Any ideas? Suggestions?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they do, or did the Edmonton Indy so there is obviously a track. But I don't think they'd let my little ol Focus or my friends Sentra on that.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Edmonton Indy is dead and so is it's track. My biggest regret last year was not making it to any of the track days at the Indy track. The best option for a track day is the events at Stratotech put on by SpeedwayPerformance.org. Castrol Raceway is the place to go if your into the super lame world of the 1/4mile. They are also in the process of paving their road course which might be ready to go sometime this year. There is also half a dozen clubs that put on autox events at 2 other venues too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts