Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just did a track day here's a few pictures. the track is USA International Raceway it's in Shawnano Wi.

These are my favorite two the frist one mister str4 is in front of me, you can also see part of the supermoto track in the background

now he's behind me and i walked away from him

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
God damn that looks like fun. We need a good track around here...or a track at all. All we get is drag racing, and that's boring. Great pictures and good job walking on that SRT4, which to be honest I didnt expect would happen, I thought they actually handled alright.

p.s. From Autumn To Ashes rules!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i was pushing hard he seemed more timid but i was in group with 2 mid 90's m3's and an sti i was the fourth fast guy on the track I was happy with the out come

p.s. [email protected] rite they rule

·
Banned
503 Posts
poor stewy should hold onto ur mirror haha, dude, TELL ME when u go next time, how much was it? i wanna do it with mine lol.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
rockthezx3 said:
God damn that looks like fun. We need a good track around here...or a track at all.
Lime Rock Park?

dazada said:
I wish we had something like that down here...that looks like uber fun! [woot]
NASA has events in Georgia and North Carolina all the time.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Awesome, looks like aot of fun! good job sticking it to the srt4

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Stolle said:
how much was it? i wanna do it with mine lol.
cost is 65 for non-members of the Fox Valley Sports Car Club--i think..

www.fvscc.com
www.cwscc.com

there should be another event next month.

dam tho, i really ned to make it out ther now. I so wanted to go, but had work, and no money...[mad]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
is that an acr neon? and is the handling on those things really that bad?? looks like he wasnt holding his own at all to you

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
fokuzx3 said:
is that an acr neon? and is the handling on those things really that bad?? looks like he wasnt holding his own at all to you
A lot of what happens on a road course is up to the driver.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts