Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off sorry this is so long from when this track day happened. I just got the pics via a cd from a friend that took them. This track day was back in June I think haha...it's my car and Jarods...happy lookin!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
that must be the shortest track ever. just joking, pics look nice. i wanna go to a track day one day

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol yep one turn ;) nah it's gingerman raceway actually...it's in Michigan!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Not fair you have HUGE brakes.. :). Cars are looking great..

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
lol...if you scroll REALLY fast, it looks like you're watching it in real-time. [hihi] Nice pics!

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
^ lol just did it ¬¬

both looking nice but you need pictures of different angles, i just see butts!

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks all :)

that turn is actually somewhat of a fast turn...maybe 40? 50? haha don't exactly know...it's a hair-pin so not too too fast. Could go back to the vids and watch those but not tonight! Time to hit the hay! lol!

But yah I think in one set that was the first session of the day and I didn't stiffen up my suspension cause I forgot somehow lol...so I had lots of roll and was slow that session. Oh well live and learn ;)

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
wooo nice pics joe!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
nice! i really wanna get out on a track

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
that looks like fun dude!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
4,360 Posts
thanks all :)

that turn is actually somewhat of a fast turn...maybe 40? 50? haha don't exactly know...it's a hair-pin so not too too fast. Could go back to the vids and watch those but not tonight! Time to hit the hay! lol!

But yah I think in one set that was the first session of the day and I didn't stiffen up my suspension cause I forgot somehow lol...so I had lots of roll and was slow that session. Oh well live and learn ;)
good stuff !!

I can't wait to see the in car footage.

Was this the same event where an orange race prepared Cobra went of and got torn up?

It belongs to a friend of mine and I think he was at the same event.

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not too sure Asp? Ask him if he went with the TCCA (Taurus car club of america) and if he did then yah...but I don't member anyone goin off track?!? :)

And Kyle...Dar...that was the first lap (that turn is also the beginning of the track when you come out of the pits) so I was following the blend line for lap one ;)

Thanks Carmen and Kyle and Josh and everyone else :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts