Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Aug. 13th AutoX @ Lordstown (Pics and Vids)

i didn't get much any pictures taken as there were only 2 heats. either work or run. only vids i got was one of lildisco runs and each of my inside the car in each of the 6 runs. i'll only post the good ones though [;)]

from left to right,
Me, Josh(focuson03), Devon(lildisco)... using wifes car, hehe, Brian(tiresmoker)

Busted.... hehehe [:D]

Brian the star *

Focus Babes.... or not?

^val wouldn't pose on my car though... lol [:(]

i think he wanted more just just his picture taken... what do you think?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
we had a great time. i'm gonna try and get some of mine resized tonight and post them before i leave for vacation.

edit: here's the few that I got resized for now. lots more, just lots more work that I don't really want to do right now. . .

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
Here are some of mine, I have a ton more, but these are the only ones I got to resizing tonight. I also have two videos that I'll put up tomorrow

EDIT: My Hatch Video

Cop Autocross Video

lildisco:

OrangeSVTguy:

Lee kickin up some dust:

focuson03:

Me (tiresmoker):

me custom rolling the quarter panels[:D]

Some random pics of a few other cars:

A little bit of cone killin'

Even the cops got involved [:D]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I really wish i woulda my camera that showed how much his tires were rolling over. His hubcap was touching the road on the Corner I was working. I can't remember his times, but we all know if you wanna loose the cops......find a nice twisty road [thumb]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Why don't you post the ones of your shifter cable comming off Lee? [slap]

Or the one of your girl calling you, right before your taking off [hihi]

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Everything I have every heard about the cops coming out to Autocrosses ends with, "...but they were really really slow."

Of course, a 4000+ pound well-used Crown Vic on all-seasons is never going to be that impressive on a tight course like that. And they train a lot more for highways and streets than extreme twisties... Evidenced by the WAY late turn in for that cop car in the pic.

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
yeah he didn't make it around too quickly but it was pretty cool when I was in grid and heard the sirens kick on. He was actually doing well on the parts of the course that weren't real tight. I have a video that I'll upload of him when I get home from work today

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Sweet photos.

That's a TON of rubber on that Subaru. That should be a release-year 2.5RS, before they got their own front bumper. I've always had a soft spot for those cars.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Wow... Looks like a blast.. LOVE the cop car!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lildisco said:
Why don't you post the ones of your shifter cable comming off Lee? [slap]

Or the one of your girl calling you, right before your taking off [hihi]
hey, shhh..... none of that ever happened [paranoid]

damn i love this pic... who took this one? i owe them a brand new $1 dollar bill!

is on my desktop for the moment...
that is the one turn in the chicago box, no abs and tc was very good to me [thumb]
i think that was the smoke from my tires and i burned through there

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
That one was taken by val, if you want I can send you the high res version when I get home

maybe some smoke from locking brake or peeling the tires. I have some shots of a few other cars in the box too that had a nice cloud behind them

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^that would be great and all the others of me too. devon's got all the pictures i took and videos too.

oh and my #'s finally came in the mail today [?|] i still need to get that nail polish numbers off my car. i'm too lazy

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I'll give her a dollar........and then some other stuff [:D] Let's just say it involves some of the things that Brian was talking about at Quaker Steak [thumb]

ANYWHO..............where's some more pics [cool]

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
more pics after I get off work, and get home, and resize them, and upload them.....[;)] plus i have the video of the cop and a quick run of myself as well. All in due time[thumb]

EDIT: VIDEOS ADDED IN MY FIRST POST ON PAGE 1[:D]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
pics look awesome. i'll hve to watch the vids when I get home as i'm mooching someone's wireless network down here in Va Beach. [thumb]

·
Registered
93 Posts
when did they start doing this? is this lordstown like the GM plant lordstown? wow, i had no idea there was autocross around here. i couldn't even find anything about it on the local scca page! can anyone send me a link to a schedule?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Clicky Clicky

That's the link that Josh (focuson03) had. I don't know when the next one is, but yes, it's real close to that GM Plant. I passed it on the way in to Lordstown [thumb]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts