Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all that came. It was alot of fun ... and to everyone else ... you missed out. Maybe next then.

Well here are some pics of our little gathering at the focus meet.

ENJOY!!!

-Ray-

The Cars:

Chris Showing his trophy:

More Cars:

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Now inside of TRACK21:

Comfy Chairs:

Mech Game ... we didn't play that though:

Trying to get the "SOCK" on your head for the helmets:

GO KART GO:

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OH TOM: The head count ... [boxface]

10 with some peeps that are not foci fanatics. 6 of us FF.com members. The others well friends for the race. ... and some for support. [race] [driving] [:)]

I will try to WAKE UP more people in time for the next time ... ahem PAUL .... .... ... [slap] [wiggle] [neener] [joke]

-Ray-

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man ... my hood looks more and more like crap on here ... Well like I said it will be a good hood for the track. [idea] [:I]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very clean ...

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know I just noticed that dude russell did like 21 laps ... I bet he did more ... just ran out of paper space.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
damn! i wished i should of gone. i should of called in sick.

·
Registered
314 Posts
haha, there is bird poop on the pic of my Taurus

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You know Fo'SHO ... I saw that and debated to erase it ... but it gave your taurus some character. [:p] Thanks for coming out and sorry we didn't race early enough to take some pics with ya man. You coming to another meet? [driving]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah, if I'm not doing anything (which is pretty much the norm). If I'd ever drive my Focus it'd be like a meet every time I see Matt lol

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
Nice picture guys and good job with the organization Raymond.

Ok lets work on setting up another meet. I haven't been to Houston in such a long time.

Don't forget there is also the Houston International Autoshow in January 24th - February 1st.
http://www.houstonautoshow.com/

·
Registered
65 Posts
This was a good meet, probably go back some other time to hit the karts again lol. Good times but for some weird reason i couldnt catch up to matt, i think his kart had a turbo or something lol

1 - 20 of 41 Posts