Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have to put in a good word for Chris at Tousley's for helping straighten out my order for the center console tray. The guy went above and beyond to help, and their prices are good too!

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Moved to Ford Focus & General Car Chat Discussion Forum relating to nonspecific Ford Focus models, car purchasing, auto industry news and any car talk.

·
__________/\__
2,183 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Great you found a good dealer! Mi local Ford dealer sucks, and he owns the dealers from Playa del Carmen, Chetumal and Merida, the nearest I can get (4 hour trip)!. So if I don't wanna deal with this particular dealer, I must drive until the next State and that's like a 10 hour trip

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
Perhaps, but I don't venture into that area much, and it was not on topic where it was. Feel free to move it again, but next time it goes into the vendor discussion area.
I can't move anything [dunno]

·
FF Affiliate
30,630 Posts
Great you found a good dealer! Mi local Ford dealer sucks, and he owns the dealers from Playa del Carmen, Chetumal and Merida, the nearest I can get (4 hour trip)!. So if I don't wanna deal with this particular dealer, I must drive until the next State and that's like a 10 hour trip
If you ever need anything from Merida Ford let me know

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts