Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Lately ive had nothin but problems out of it, I rolled the focus 3 times down a hill and came out with scratches (ima miss that car). Lucky to be alive, thank god for the safety the thing provides. P.S. being stupid on a back road isnt smart no matter how good a car handles.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Glad to hear you're OK, sorry to hear that you learned that lesson the hard way.

Been there, done that, avoided the wreck but scared myself #$%!less. Ever make a U-turn in a car's own length on a 2-lane road? In a residential neighborhood? When you hadn't planned to?? My passenger, God bless her, said "That was fun, let's do it again!" I declined.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Sucks man. Not many people flip a car 3 times & come out with scratches. How fast were you going? Did you get any pics? The upside to this is getting a new car. Do you know how much insurance is going to give?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Man that sucks, at least you are okay and no one else was hurt or involved. If you dont mind me asking, how fast were you going?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
was doin 80 on a back road and went in to deep caught some gravel and it was over. The car had a zex nitrous kit on it and was jrsc i dont plan on takin the s/c off so look for it if your near va at a junk yard the bottles comin with me. Nobody else involved but friends behind me were suprised that i came out. All glass in the car is gone, the drivers side is I cant even explain, and i broke 3 axels from it, all tires were flat, and the tow truck had to back up 3 times to get alined right to pick it up. I have the front grill and the spoilers cracked i think those are the only 2 parts that werent destroyed. No clue on insurance there 5 inches of snow on the ground now so and I doubt a new car is in my future I didnt like the bills and the Jrsc brackets were goin bad and fuel card started messin up.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
glad to hear you are OK. I also made a stupid call and smashed up a car 'testing' its limits. We all learn, some of us harder than others. Thank God no one else was involved[pray]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im not freezing my nuts off takin that thing off and if i do take it off it will just probably be the s/c and manifold, any of you people who have the m45 want to try it Let me know and ill take it off probably. For 900 or so

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
That sucks.
And you should take of the JRSC and sell it on here. At least make a little bit of money.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
JRSC [:)~] that sucks bout the car though i think you should take it off even getting 1k back from the 3k u spent would be good

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im not giving the s/c away the engine was pushed back in the firewall so I had to spend half the day taking off the head and unbolting the s/c before the Insurance company came and got the car. I also have a aem CAI thats a little beat up but still in good shape, no filter tho. also have a crank underdrive pulley to. No hoses for the s/c finished halfway bolting back on the head, and the truck showed up didnt have time. Ill post pick of everything soon. CAI 40 bucks ud pulley 40 and s/c 800 for 1000 I thow in auto meter boost and a/f in a universal gauge pot never installed. You can probably get all hoses, bolts and INSTRUCTIONS for the s/c from jackson racing for alot cheaper then the kit. In South Va and Im not covering shipping.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts