Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (And Girls?),

I'm finally getting around to assembling a portfolio for myself and I'd like to add some more car photos to it.

I'm looking for a few cars in the Hamilton/Toronto area that have something that stands out about them. I need you to be willing to meet up with me somewhere for the photo (location will depend on where you live, where you're willing to go, what your car looks like, etc.). Your car will need to be show car clean inside and out, so you'll need to bring some detailing sprays/tire cleaner with you. If you have a freind or two and would like shots of the cars together, that can also be arranged.

You'll get around a 100 unedited images of your car and 5 or 6 edited shots on a dvd for letting me use your car for my portfolio. I normally offer this service for $100-200, but for you, it's free!

Here are a couple samples from previous shoots I've done:

If you're interested I'd like to know what you've got done to the car and see a couple photos of the car. I'd like to do the shoots sometime in the next few weeks while the weather is still nice. I'm only looking for a few cars to do this with, so reply soon!

Thanks!
-George

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
id come, not sure how many people you'll actually get it if you want some super duper looking cars, theres a few done up ones on FC so your best bet is probably to post there....and that, i don't even know what you'd call it, hood wing? on that celica is very....different.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'd be willing for the photoshoot, but I live too far! If you think you might come down to Quebec, it could be possible.[headbang]

BTW, what lens were you using on the pics you posted? wide angle?

BTW number 2..lol I checked your website with the gallery, you got some really nice pictures there, Good job![headbang] a lot of them are amazing! You use your canon 30D pretty well!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Mid summer my car would have probablly been perfect for your portfolio. Are you looking just for Foci or any type of cars I know a few people that might be interested on other forums.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys.

malim - Thanks! I need to sign up for an account there.

Spinal - I'm not looking for anything too insane. I just want something to stand out about them and I'm looking for a different look from each of the cars I shoot. I want to have some variety in the portfolio. And the ... "hood wing" thing ... yeah, haha. To each their own!

louisgab - Thanks very much! I was using a 17-40 F4L for each of those shots and always tripod mounted. Thanks for the comments. If going to be up your way and have some spare time I'll let you know!

ZX3_2NV - I'm just looking for nice looking cars in general to expand the portfolio, I'm not limited to Foci. If you have any freinds who are interested have them email me at (george at firstframephoto dot com) and have them include a pic or two of their car along with a bit of info about it.

Thanks all!
-George

·
Registered
427 Posts
louisgab - Thanks very much! I was using a 17-40 F4L for each of those shots and always tripod mounted. Thanks for the comments. If going to be up your way and have some spare time I'll let you know!

-George
Great, If you manage to come down, my godfather just received his new Red Porsche 911 Turbo 2008! It could be a nice photoshoot!

Keep it up![driving]

·
Registered
26 Posts
[goofydrunk] If you want to set up a shoot in the Hamilton / Burlington area, my Focus is still in show condition as the shows are finishing next weekend. PM me if you are interested.
My Black Centennial Focus is off the road next month.[paranoid]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[goofydrunk] If you want to set up a shoot in the Hamilton / Burlington area, my Focus is still in show condition as the shows are finishing next weekend. PM me if you are interested.
My Black Centennial Focus is off the road next month.[paranoid]
Got any pics of it I could take a look at?

Thanks
-George

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
well my fofo has SAP with a roush hoodscoop, theres a pic in my profile, lmk if you're interested.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts