Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you I'm sure have heard of the Tornado thing that you put in the intake hose that as the company claims "creates a vortex of focused air". So does this thing even work? I'm probably going to do the Stealth CAI with a custom splash guard and thought maybe adding one of these if they actually work.

Link: http://www.tornado-fuelsaver.tv/

Thoughts?

·
Registered
341 Posts
HaHaHAHa not another one......LMAO

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
No it does not work its all a hoax.

They also sell those under the name of "Turbonator" its garbage and dont waste your money on it.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured as much, but you never know. At first hearing about the "Stealth CAI" I thought "yea right" but now after reading alot of positive reviews from actual people I'm convinced. So you never know until you read actual real reviews from real people. [:D]

·
Registered
343 Posts
JCE_05-ZX5 said:
I figured as much, but you never know. At first hearing about the "Stealth CAI" I thought "yea right" but now after reading alot of positive reviews from actual people I'm convinced. So you never know until you read actual real reviews from real people. [:D]
that is true, you never know till yu read into it, far as the tornado goes, It works, I haven't spilt a beer yet and my table doesn't get that yucky drink sweat all over it, damn good cup holder if you ask me.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have one I'll sell you for $40, I've been using as a paperweight....

·
Registered
440 Posts
it will work of you put it after your TB

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
a waste of money.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I still don't buy it...

·
Registered
134 Posts
but wait these have the patented "sloted fin technology" - much better than the Turbnator or the JCWhitney ones....

A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY! From all magazine reports I have read.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts