1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
Is there a place that I can find out what each add on will do for me power wise?

Not really looking for exact numbers just generalizations so I can get an idea where my money is best spent.

Thanks!

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Do you offer free tuning with this kit as well? And how much psi does this bov handle

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
O ya I wouldn't be interested in a tuner kit but radther be in something complete and not pieced together piece by piece

·
Registered
196 Posts
So I really want to boost my SVT and I have started saving for your kit but I have a couple questions. My goal is 300whp:
Which turbo would you recommend? do I need to further upgrade the internals of the engine since the SVT is already stronger than the zetec? and should I upgrade my intake manifold, throttle body, or camshafts?

Thanks

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
leave the cams alone upgrade throttle body and port the intake manifold to match

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
well my goal is 300 right now and im 400 bux away from purchasing this top speed kit right here, i did a total fo rmy build wich includes:
topspeed kit, kennebell bap, aem trueboost gage and wideband gage, je pistons with eagle rods. torsen limited slip diff. focus central 67mm tb. port intake and the total was roughly 5600 to 6k all brand new

·
Registered
196 Posts
well my goal is 300 right now and im 400 bux away from purchasing this top speed kit right here, i did a total fo rmy build wich includes:
topspeed kit, kennebell bap, aem trueboost gage and wideband gage, je pistons with eagle rods. torsen limited slip diff. focus central 67mm tb. port intake and the total was roughly 5600 to 6k all brand new
Its good to see somebody come up with a list and price of what it would cost! But I have a feeling you should easily be able to do more than 300whp especially with the bap and new internals.
Keep us posted on how it goes [thumb]

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Thanx and my goal was 300 if I get more than yay for me!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts