Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
^^Digital camo? Just do a vynil body wrap, painting digi will make most painters want to bring a real gun to work instead of a paint gun, lol.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Update:
Got the car on the scales today. It looks like as we would race the car, with a 1/2 tank of fuel, it weighs 2130lbs. Which is right around the goal we where shooting for. This is still with stock glass, full doors and our turbo kit.

This puts us right at 2300 w/driver.

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
thats badass guys. i cant wait to see some runs with this bad boy.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
You should replace the stock glass with lexan glass to save weight plus it's shatterproof and scratch resistant.
You can actually scratch lexan pretty easily. It is actually on our list of things to do once we get some times in, we are not going to do anything else to this car until it goes down the track.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
well then what the heck are you waiting for?!? what track are you planning on going to and when?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Got the rollbar finished and painted. Installed the harnesses and seat.
Only thing really left is the windshield and a few odds and ends.

·
need new focus?!
1,675 Posts
that looks sick if i could do that and have it as a dd then i would but obviously that wouldnt be street legal but it does give me a good idea on what it looks like striped...good job guys cant wait to see the numbers from this bad boy

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
updates!?!?!?!
We haven't had the time to work on it. Been busy trying to getting everyone's orders out that I haven't really had time to finish the car.

We bought a new turbo for it, and basically the only thing left is actually building a manifold and dp for the car...

Hopefully we will get to it soon. I am ready to go to the track!

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
get that thing on the track meow!!!!

cant wait to see the outcome

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
so are there any updates on this sucker? if i get my car on the track before you do that will just be shameful! i want to run you at some point too

41 - 60 of 69 Posts