Focus Fanatics Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Like I stated early on we are going to max out this turbo first, which is going to happen. Then we are still contemplating going to a GTX35 which is pretty much a direct replacement of the chra and compressor cover, which would allow us to leave the rest of the turbo kit unchanged. However, I know that things would be a little easier with a large frame turbo.

This is an on going build, we are not going to turn the boost up too far just yet, Jared is trying to sell this motor together and does not want to risk damaging anything before he sells it.

It was 433wtq

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
That is an impressive torque plateau.
Well done.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Like I stated early on we are going to max out this turbo first, which is going to happen. Then we are still contemplating going to a GTX35 which is pretty much a direct replacement of the chra and compressor cover, which would allow us to leave the rest of the turbo kit unchanged. However, I know that things would be a little easier with a large frame turbo.

This is an on going build, we are not going to turn the boost up too far just yet, Jared is trying to sell this motor together and does not want to risk damaging anything before he sells it.

It was 433wtq
I understand...[thumb]
I look forward to the developments....
I can now build an engine(car).....

good luck

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
this is the forum title ...
I think this is the plan [:I][:I]
They mean 800hp at the CRANK, not at the wheels. Roughly a 15% difference.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
I like this thread. First one in a while. Nice parts, good knowledge and common sense...Gonna be cool...I"ll keep watching...this is gonna be fun.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
I like this thread. First one in a while. Nice parts, good knowledge and common sense...Gonna be cool...I"ll keep watching...this is gonna be fun.

·
Registered
689 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!

I love my Zetec... Even if it only has 140ish whp.
I can't wait to see what this beast will do next!

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Stock ECU with SCT Pro Race, yeah.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Well we tuned it with SCT Advantage, which I guess could technically be considered pro-race(but really its the dealer version) using an an X3 programmer.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts