Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 ZX3 S2 with a Tsudo cat back exhaust and a Steeda intake. i feel a power difference and my 3rd and 4th gears run longer but i still have a top speed of 105mph. This is horrible cus i have about 3000 rpms left in 5th gear. I was just wondering if this is common with other Foci and if i can get rid of this with a Tune.I want a tune by Xcal soon but only if it will remove this limiter. If this cant do it than can someone steer me in the direction of one that can.
plus i would like to know what some of you guys have as a top speed with your power enhancements. if your willing to share.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
295 Posts
That's exactly what you need, a tune 'cause that's where the speed governor kicks in.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Someone please explain what kind of tune and where to get it done at?
Mine tops at out 105 as well.
What is the difference between a tune and a chip?
Sorry....Im newbie on the whole tune topic!

·
Registered
548 Posts
hey! no "where do you do that, that is stpid, dont do that" stuff yet. everyone who says that is a loser because it does not contribute to the threa, like how this dosent. i am a loser

·
Registered
622 Posts
Had to interupt, trickfocus, great friggin avatar dude. Love it. Second only to the freebasing cookie monster.

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
plus i would like to know what some of you guys have as a top speed with your power enhancements. if your willing to share.
[nono]
Sorry, but FF will not tolerate the postings of illegal speeds, especially on public roads.
CLOSED
Anywsy, sounds like you got your answer in how to defeat the limiter. [;)]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.