Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just though i would post up some pics of the most recent zetec turbo kit that i built. started on my duratec kit today.

i will be changing up both focus kits very soon to a efr based kit as well as adding a st kit to the mix

been off the focus stuff for a while getting the miata going. built with hx35

Tim

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do. i offer 4 bolt, 5 bolt, and vband. as well as 2 bolt wg and vband wg

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Looks fantastic!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Does look great; very nice

·
Registered
161 Posts
Pretty cool!!

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
I would go this route if a lot of things didn't need to get moved

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Subbed

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
it clears thermostat, clears power steering, clears ac comp, clears stock fans. only thing needed it so replace the factory plastic coolant rail with the supplied aluminum piece and move the factory power steering line that bolts to the head forward to the core support

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts

Idk if you can see but my ps line is routed lower already.

·
TARBO-PANDA
4,910 Posts
This is way cool -- had to check out your fb page.

Hubby is looking to turbo the miata this summer. After doing my focus, he can't handle me having more fun than him! lol.

Sweet. I love your manifold!

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
you should see the manifold he made for me. it is sick.

wont you still make tubular manifolds upon request if the customer pays a little extra? just curious, got a local that was oogling my engine when i was fiddling with it last week and he might be interested in swapping manifolds from his logger that he home made that keeps cracking. he likes the placement of my turbo and down pipe alot better the way you did it vs the way he ran his so he might buy that from you too. pm me your phone number again so i can pass it along. i drowned my phone and lost my contact info.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
i dont have any handy but ill take some when i get a chance. not much to look at though with the turbo and WG in the way and its wrapped. i think tim has some he took as he was making it maybe.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
i lied i have a few.
like i said there be crap in the way

but i THINK this is the mock up of the exact manifold im running but it might be a different variation i cannot remember.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is way cool -- had to check out your fb page.

Hubby is looking to turbo the miata this summer. After doing my focus, he can't handle me having more fun than him! lol.

Sweet. I love your manifold!
i make a miata kit as well. same design as the focus. log manifold and 3" downpipe that clears power steering and ac

you should see the manifold he made for me. it is sick.

wont you still make tubular manifolds upon request if the customer pays a little extra? just curious, got a local that was oogling my engine when i was fiddling with it last week and he might be interested in swapping manifolds from his logger that he home made that keeps cracking. he likes the placement of my turbo and down pipe alot better the way you did it vs the way he ran his so he might buy that from you too. pm me your phone number again so i can pass it along. i drowned my phone and lost my contact info.
i am not making tubular manifolds. they are two hard to copy from the original build. they take a long time to build and would be more expensive than most focus owners would be willing to pay.

however i can make a log manifold that will not crack and will place the turbo and downpipe where yours is located

1 - 20 of 24 Posts