Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry the photo is sh*t its with a camera phone and its hard taking a photo at....... wait 4 it ...... 153mph!![}:)] madness!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Wow that's phat bro. I have never been over 105!

·
Registered
82 Posts
been faster than 105 before.... but not in a focus. madness man. I like it!

Is that another car in front of you or is it just street lights?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I've been that fast but not in my focus. I've only had mine up to about 90. That's cool, use a better camera next time.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Damn you, damn you damn you!
I want a RS.....

·
Registered
565 Posts
focus RS 0wnz...[pray]

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[:D] ah well some one has got to do it!!! [:D] there just street lights ahead of me. i was just comeing out off a country road onto a kind of small motaryay![}:)]

·
Registered
89 Posts
nice speed for a focus rs at least...
i thought their would be more speed demons on this site though..90,105mph wow that's slow.
I've done 122mphZX3 146mphFormula 160+mphBenz/Lincoln LS 205mph+ Neighbor's Viper
[}:)]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
wow thats cool. i dont think ill be able to handle my car going that fast

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
even at 153 it felt like i was only doing 60! i love the RS shocks!

·
Registered
580 Posts
maybe i'm old

maybe i'm old and boring, but i've been getting my excitement in the turns not at high speeds, the mountain roads around here (pacific NW) are plenty accomodating. i don't think i've had my zx3 over 85, and that was on highways in montana.

maybe i'll be more confident for high speed runs when i get these damn firestones off ;)

·
Registered
951 Posts
ososickzx3 said:
nice speed for a focus rs at least...
i thought their would be more speed demons on this site though..90,105mph wow that's slow.
I've done 122mphZX3 146mphFormula 160+mphBenz/Lincoln LS 205mph+ Neighbor's Viper
[}:)]

I did 210+ mph in a '64 Impala

·
Registered
8 Posts
red lining like a bit, pretty kool. i got mine up to 127 on route 40 last summer. i couldnt even here my radio i was red lining so much

1 - 20 of 21 Posts