Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed it and I hadn't taken pictures of her since I installed a few things and debadged so I thought I'd post and see what you guys though of her. Next on my list is ST170 headlights and Euro grille. Also going to get a new subwoofer........I'll show you guys why.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
showing the E brake handle also.......tride to add some billet to it, but keep it simple

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And the reason why I need a new subwoofer.........I had my stereo stolen so my girlfriend bought me a new HU and sub. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was horrible at the time so I installed it and say thank you baby, I love you! She knows I love Bazooka tubes so she tried, but does anyone know how to gently tell a girl you need a new sub cause youre embarrased to open the hatch of your car????

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
very clean man. i like it

·
Registered
875 Posts
Clean. Good job!

haha, I just noticed you keep your phone in the same place I do. Handy, ain't it?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you guys!

I've got 3 cup holders, I don't have 3 drinks going at once so it's the perfect spot for the phone......very handy indeed.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you jason. Check out Ebay, I got a great deal on this Sony and it came with a few extra accessories for a good price. It's so easy, snap some pics, upload to the computer, resize the pic, post em up.

·
Registered
847 Posts
do I understand you correctly? your girl bought you a sub that looks like a nitrous bottle?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly, I had a bazooka tube in my truck and they sound great, so does this sub right now, great sound....just horrible looks. She thought it would look cool. HAHA

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I think it looks pretty. Not too many green Foci on this forum.
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
43 Posts
thats sweet dude!
nice one.....

·
Registered
82 Posts
Very nice worm... I still think you have one of the better looking foci I have seen. The dark wheels with the green looks incredible IMO.

As for the "nitrous", yeah, I would change it too. But better go with something bigger and claim the previous one wasn't big enough or go one size smaller and claim that the previous one was too much. Then e-bay the naws bottle. A 2f2f fan would snap it up quick.

Although I don't condone lieing (sp) to your significant other, a little white lie has saved many a relationship....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts