Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Part numbers seem to RELATE to equivalent Moog numbers.

Ad is so poor, it doesn't even tell you what you're getting or what it really is.

Pictures a FRONT lower control arm & an adjustable upper. Do you get a pair of each?

Why would they came as a set? Rubber bushed adjustable arm BTW, some prefer poly.

Crapshoot on knock offs.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'd take a pass; quality is unknown... I'd get a SPP upper arm, a product with known quality or if that's too much money, get adjustable camber bolts from MOOG, Eibach, and others. A while back, PEP Boys had some of these for $6 each.... don't know if they are still available. An adjustable camber bolt will give you about 3/4 to 1 degree movement in either positive or negative adjustment.

Poly bushings can squeak when they get wet and some people don't like the harshness that these bushing provide. I've had to put marine grease on several sway bar bushings to keep them from squeaking....

·
Registered
183 Posts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOCUS-00-11...:Ford|Model:Focus&hash=item2c87077302&vxp=mtr

very good price , and the part numbers are moog numbers. is this too good to be true ?
The add is too vague and poorly described. I honestly have to recommend to avoid!

I purchased a pair of these from amazon and they are working well for me.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0010DLIKW/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item

They have gone up $4 since i purchased but they are the SPC brand.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Part numbers seem to RELATE to equivalent Moog numbers.

Ad is so poor, it doesn't even tell you what you're getting or what it really is.

Pictures a FRONT lower control arm & an adjustable upper. Do you get a pair of each?

Why would they came as a set? Rubber bushed adjustable arm BTW, some prefer poly.

Crapshoot on knock offs.

Ad is for all 4 pieces

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found adjustable arms on rock auto under the name 'ultra power' for 31 each. But I cannot seem to find any info on the ultra power brand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts