Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just registered here and thought I'd introduce myself before I got bothering ya'll for information. I'm a 20 Year Old from Orlando, FL and have loved my 2004 Focus since I got it. I've wanted to upgrade it since I've had it but never had the money or knowledge to do so. I did, however, add some exterior modifications to it -

- fun stuff!! But now people wanna see what she's got and its still just a standard Zetec I4 2.0 engine... I'm really hoping this forum can help me learn and decide what modifications are worthwhile to do on my car to give it a little more muscle, control, and speed.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Welcome to FF[wave] Nice car!

If you just want a little 'oomph' for starters start with a intake or exhaust. A few bolt-ons will make your little Zetec liven up. Just take a look around in our Zetec Performance section for ideas.

If you want a lot of 'oomph' go for a supercharger or turbo. You will be VERY glad that you did!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
theres ALOT of wallet draining stuff you can do suspension and engine wise, but you need more pics [thumb]

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
^ possibly...i bet in person it looks alot better, like my car, alot of foci are just not photogenic...nice pic on th kit though, alot different than what most people go with, i hope it stays lookin that good in a year or so, with college speed bumps, drunk drivers, and a-holes it is really hard to keep a car lookin good in a college town..good luck [thumb]

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was thinkin the same thing about that r34. Looks amazing in black. Lets see some more pics.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Looks good bro, welcome to FF! [thumb]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts