Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm just trying to find out if everyone who has purchased one of Tom's tuners had received a tracking number for their package or if it just arrived at there home?
Thanks!

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
No i never got one. he uses priority mail so it gets to you in a couple days. i think it took 2 days for me to get mine.

·
FF Affiliate
31,175 Posts
I dont do tracking # , I am in a small town , postman picks up the package then takes it to the post office , if it doesnt get there I have to go to the PO and get my receipts and track it why I am there

The Postman still uses there own cars here to deliver the mail LOL

I us USPS Priority

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesn't usps priority come with tracking?
It should be on the receipt somewhere.
I mean if someone spends $429 on a tuner and pays $20 for shipping there should be some kind of tracking just as a precaution.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Doesn't usps priority come with tracking?
It should be on the receipt somewhere.
I mean if someone spends $429 on a tuner and pays $20 for shipping there should be some kind of tracking just as a precaution.
One would think

·
FF Affiliate
31,175 Posts
I never said I dont get tracking , I said I dont do tracking #

If you havent got it by now you could be one of the 3 waiting to get your flashers sent out , I am waiting on a shipment from SCT to get to me big mix up on my part with a new debit card

If you will just shoot me your info in an email and I will be glad to give you an update , Your precaution is you paid through paypal and have protection there as well as I have been on the forum for 12 years , your money is safer then in a bank

Sorry for any inconvenience

Tom

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I never said I dont get tracking , I said I dont do tracking #

If you havent got it by now you could be one of the 3 waiting to get your flashers sent out , I am waiting on a shipment from SCT to get to me big mix up on my part with a new debit card

If you will just shoot me your info in an email and I will be glad to give you an update , Your precaution is you paid through paypal and have protection there as well as I have been on the forum for 12 years , your money is safer then in a bank

Sorry for any inconvenience

Tom
No worries at all and it's not that I don't trust you.
My name is Jeremy and it's being shipped to 32821.
Let me know if that is sufficient info.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts