Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a curiosity, I don't remember reading another thread about this but . . .

Would it be possible for Wayne and Tom to exchange tune parameters and make it possible to get either Tom's tune for SCT and Wayne's tune for Predator? I realize that each guy is really familiar with his own programmer so highly specialized tunes are out. But the base tune for a stock car might be doable.

Yeah, this seems kind of stupid, the two top tuners handing over "the crown jewels" to each other but I know that they've worked together in the past with other sticky issues like the infamous surge and TC on the '04 models.

Still, I think I'd shell out $50 to try Toms tune but I'm not so thrilled about shelling out $350 for a new tuner & Toms tune.

Just a (stupid?) idea.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
hey remember your the one who thinks its a stupid idea

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Tom uses BOTH tuners all the time plus a few other brands... he does alot more than just Foci, I've had both Diablo and SCT from him.

Personally I dont know why Tom would want a copy of Waynes tune....... sorta like stepping down to a Chevette from a Corvette

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
^^ yeah i just saw a thread started by tom about him doing tunes for both the predator and sct.

·
Registered
696 Posts
03OrangeSVT said:
Tom uses BOTH tuners all the time plus a few other brands... he does alot more than just Foci, I've had both Diablo and SCT from him.

Personally I dont know why Tom would want a copy of Waynes tune....... sorta like stepping down to a Chevette from a Corvette

Ouch. [thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
tom are you going to try and do tunes for the spi engine? if so lmk id like to get a tune/sct cuz i havent seen wayne in a while

·
Registered
548 Posts
03OrangeSVT said:

There still both vettes

·
Registered
696 Posts
Only in name....

[8]

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah right.

03OrangeSVT said:

You''ve never been outrun by a Corvette and you've never driven a Chevette.

Besides, get a load of this one:

http://www.chevettes.com/images/chev/chev_00202l.jpg

·
Registered
560 Posts
so when will these tunes be done? or can i order it now? and how much?

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts