Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently purchased toms tuning service right when I hit 100k miles, The only things I have done to my car is a Cold Air intake and deleted both resonators and replaced my muffler with a borla Muffler. Besides the car being notorious for the transmission issues, and just in general very jerky and bad timings on the shift points, this car is really fun to drive I just wish that the transmission would work properly! I went ahead and got my TCM and clutches replaced for FREE from ford right when I hit 100k, shortly after my SCT X4 flasher came in the mail, I have never been more excited for a package to arrive lol. I went into this very naive, I have never done this before along with most others who have done this as well. Tom made it his 100% priority to make sure you are happy with your tune and KEEP the SAFETY of your car and engine. At first I just wanted my tune and my exhaust to be popping and more performance, but once I started getting my tunes back and forth I started to realise that this car isn't meant for that and a tune obviously isn't like downloading a turbo haha, I never went into it with the intentions of that, I knew I would gain 10hp max off of it. BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU, once I received my final tune this car has transformed in the most enjoyable daily driver, I HAVE EVER DRIVEN. The shift points are just SPOT ON, my exhaust DOES crackle and pop now and I nearly orgasm each time it does AHAH, and it is all kept in mind for the overall safety of my car. I cannot thank tom enough, I have been driving with this tune for a good month now and I can gladly say and SERIOUSLY recommend tom over anybody. You will receive the most custom tune to your liking, EXTREMELY FAST responses, and a car that is actually enjoyable to drive, I really do believe that this car is going to take me to 200k BECAUSE of this tune. As a delivery driver I drive A LOT too, I am telling you the difference is otherworldly, please dont wait if you dont have this tune yet, and NO I am not being paid by tom or anyone to write this, I am writing this review out of my own appreciation to tom and what he has done for me and my car. If you enjoy your focus, and want it to operate LIKE IT SHOULD, and drive a million times better, seriously stop waiting Focus-Power – Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance! <3 Thank you Tom

1 - 2 of 2 Posts