Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
The full

The Full Turbo kit I sell is more for the DCT/ Auto Trans , knowing the DCT cannot take the TQ because of the clutches the MK3 Full Turbo kit makes much less WHP/WTQ then my MK3 DIY Turbo kit

Tom
Do you think with the dct 300hp is reachable or is that to far of a reach because I have talked to you before and you said 250 was about right where the trans goes kapooy. But for me im trying to go as far as I pretty much possibly can I wanna push the trans to its point

·
FF Affiliate
30,671 Posts
I can answer that better this week , DCT on the dyno and were going from 7psi = 193 whp / 193 wtq to 11 psi then maybe 15 psi

Tom

·
Registered
90 Posts
I can answer that better this week , DCT on the dyno and were going from 7psi = 193 whp / 193 wtq to 11 psi then maybe 15 psi

Tom
Ill make sure to keep checking then with updates. My goal is 300 at max id love to get higher than that but I know that may not be possible but definitely keep it updated id love to know what its making on 15 psi

·
FF Affiliate
30,671 Posts
I designed the MK3 SPA Manifold working with SPA , I can sell them at the lowest price , I make all my piping and downpipes Custom , Intercooler you can buy off ebay or amazon

Tom

21 - 28 of 28 Posts