Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gunna race my friend's brother's 1987 5speed Ford thunderbird Turbo Coupe. Best time on the quarter is 16.3 i did 15.9 so it's real close we will have to see. BTW the car is pretty cool rear wheel drive 2.4L I-4 Turbo running 17 psi cranking out 190hp. It's a big ass car though so it feels kinda like a v6 stang

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we will see it will be close no doubt

·
Registered
341 Posts
this better occur at the track man

gl if it is

-Ult

·
Registered
571 Posts
yep, you got problems alright......

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
blk, i resent that, tbirds are definetly not crap. I had a 96 4.6 before my focus, and if I could go back and have that car, even though i love my focus so much, i'd go back to it in an instant. Of course in this race, it's going to be close, very close. i'm very interested in the results.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya i did

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UltegraSTI said:
this better occur at the track man

gl if it is

-Ult
naw it's not

[wiggle] [hihi]

·
Registered
712 Posts
Sorry, but its a 2.3, not 2.4. Be carefull, those things can be fast, he must have somethingwrong with his. My buddy's turbocoupe did m,id 14's with 18 psi and a exhaust and thats it.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
they guys not lieing i grew up with him. i do remember a mention of something wrong with the turbo so i dunno. i read on the net i never read anything about stock ones running 14s

·
Registered
712 Posts
Not stock, with boost turned up to 18 psi and a exhaust there capable of 14's, but definelty not stock

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya stock boost is way lower like 8 i think

·
Registered
62 Posts
his t-bird should be a lot faster than lo 16s, although if it's a piece if he loses you should get his turbo because he sure doesn't need it

·
Registered
712 Posts
The IHI's that caame on turbocoupes suck, you don't want it LOL

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.