Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Trump 2016
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
modderator IS ONE SIDED. tom wins!!!! HE WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY with no tune. And 550 dollars in the dump. Thanks have money to burn.

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
pasta has one infraction from TWO years ago (NO current "points" from that) for selling an item not allowed to be sold here. That is hardly "getting kicked out".

pasta WILL NOT give any details on his issues with Tom, can't help him out without ANY IDEA what the issue is.

TWO HOURS of PM's attempting to help him out, WILL NOT post a review, give details or ask for help with a resolution. Apparently it's more fun to complain in a manner not allowed on the site.

This thread will need to be deleted to the archives as well, "editing" can't repair it to acceptable condition & maintain the content well.

·
Registered
361 Posts
pasta has one infraction from TWO years ago (NO current "points" from that) for selling an item not allowed to be sold here. That is hardly "getting kicked out".

pasta WILL NOT give any details on his issues with Tom, can't help him out without ANY IDEA what the issue is.

TWO HOURS of PM's attempting to help him out, WILL NOT post a review, give details or ask for help with a resolution. Apparently it's more fun to complain in a manner not allowed on the site.

This thread will need to be deleted to the archives as well, "editing" can't repair it to acceptable condition & maintain the content well.
I can only assume it is Toms no refund policy he is upset with. Can't speak for Pasta, but all he would do for me was sell me a 1 year pro racer license. 550 flushed. I can only assume he had a similar experience. FSWERKS tune, all was right as rain.

·
FF Affiliate
30,370 Posts
I can only assume it is Toms no refund policy he is upset with. Can't speak for Pasta, but all he would do for me was sell me a 1 year pro racer license. 550 flushed. I can only assume he had a similar experience. FSWERKS tune, all was right as rain.
Lets tell the entire story

1) I will be glad to help you tune your Focus , I am NOT the one that gave up

2) I have no issues tuning your car today , we can figure out the issue if you will allow me to , you gave up on me , I do not give up on Customers

If you feel 550.00 was flushed , you flushed it , again contact me and allow me to finish your tuning , posting like this and telling half the story isnt fair on me

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,370 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
My experience with Tom has been good.

He's been updating the tunes on my car for years now and hasn't asked for a penny beyond my initial payment. There is a certain level of dedication that needs to be shown by the customer to get a tune fully completed. And it seems Pasta didn't even take the time to figure out data logging.

No complaints from me. I understand getting frustrated though. My car just got running better then it ever has and my almost new clutch failed on me due to an error my machine shop made on the flywheel.

·
Trump 2016
12,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Long story short.Got a messed up tune tried to contact several times no response.then weeks later you tell me wife is sick.yes I have compassion But your running a business correct.So payed 550 and got nothing.Someone was looking for the tuning device so I sold it.People say your a stand up guy so refund my 150.Dont think that's to much to ask.

·
Super Moderator
9,525 Posts
Anthony, handle this in a civil manner or this thread will be removed. It is ok to be angry about something, but there is no need to go on a tirade like this. If you have a personal problem with Tom, post up what happened in full detail. Just going off on tangents like this only makes you look like you're crazy. When you tell your side of the story, be elaborate and precise as to what had happened. Tom has shown the threads you made before and they are from 3 years ago? If this is the same stuff from 3 years ago, why are you bringing it back up? Remember, keep it civil and rational.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Lets tell the entire story

1) I will be glad to help you tune your Focus , I am NOT the one that gave up

2) I have no issues tuning your car today , we can figure out the issue if you will allow me to , you gave up on me , I do not give up on Customers

If you feel 550.00 was flushed , you flushed it , again contact me and allow me to finish your tuning , posting like this and telling half the story isnt fair on me

Tom
The entire story? You mean your version, which you are entitled to as am I. Even the SCT authorized tuner/dyno I took my car to didn't think much of the latest tune you sent me. If sending the tune through email messed it up, then several of them got messed up. You never sent me any other files to try. Last time I ran the car with your tune, it was missing, had a bad idle hang, and abrupt throttle response. This was after 11 attempts. I never had to have so many flashes from some one with the kind of experience you are supposed to have to fix something. I feel at least a partial refund and a parting of ways, but you refuse. You aren't concerned about this customer and that is the bottom line. You can say that I flushed 550, and in the sense that I paid you to tune my car, I did. This customer is without a good tune and 550 lighter for it. Your tune was scary in the sense that I was concerned about possible engine damage. Faced with the engine I can't afford to replace at the moment, I cannot afford to roll the dice with your tuning. Especially when I have had ECU's programmed quite well in 2-3 hours with only a hand full of flashes. You should make sure you advertise NO REFUNDS on your web site so as to make sure people are aware of this before they purchase.

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
There is only one version as when Tom deletes your post
Bleep Anthony, I pulled your post in his advertising section.

That's the only place he can do it himself, and I wanted to save you the hassle of being accused of harassment by anyone (not necessarily Tom).

·
Old Phart
44,596 Posts
Nope.

Talked to him tonight, somehow it'll work out so he can comment on Tunes not being always easy without posting anything he shouldn't.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts